As stated we are a UK business and mostly send orders to locations within the United Kingdom. However, if you would like a order to be sent to an address outside of the UK we may be able to supply you. Please note that we can only send orders weighing up to 1kg (2.2lbs) and under 50cm length, 40cm width and 40cm thickness to international destinations.
If you would like an order fitting these dimensions and weight to be sent to a non-UK address please follow the instructions below:
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating (a) a complete list of the products you would like to purchase, and (b) the full postal address of the place you would like them to be sent to (including postal/zip code if available).
- If we are able to supply you we will send you a PayPal invoice for the cost of the products and the postage/packaging.
- Once the invoice has been paid we will send out the products, usually by Royal Mail Standard International Delivery.
- Although deliveries usually arrive in a timely manner it can take up to 21 days for orders to arrive at international destinations.
- If import/customs fees are payable then it is the responsibility of the buyer to pay these fees and not Sea Angling Shop.
Please note that the postage costs will be substantially higher than our usual prices to UK destinations. Packaged orders must fit the dimensions/weight outlined above, and we retain the right to refuse to send products to certain locations.